The Mt. Emey Athletic Walking Shoe by Apis Footwear is a diabetic shoe with multi-depth options for anyone who needs to take special care of their feet. These shoes are designed to give you an athletic look while also providing the roominess and comfort features that doctors recommend.
Two layers of removable insoles provide comfort, support, and extra depth, or remove them to use your own custom orthotics. The durable slip-resistant rubber outsole gives you a stable base while the broad toe box gives you the space you need to walk in comfort all day long. These shoes are A5500 Medicare certified and available in 6E and 9E widths up to size 17.
6E - 14, 15, 16, 17
9E - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Leather upper
- Breathable mesh vamps
- Solid injected EVA midsole
- Durable slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Double depth with broad toe box
- 2 layers of removable inserts for a flexible fit
- Elongated counter for support
- A5500 Medicare certified
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 2 oz
- Made in China