The Propet Stability Walker is a solid walking shoe from Propet's Active footwear line. This shoe style is medicare A5500 approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit. The stability walker is Propet Preferred - therapeutic footwear that offers comfort, style, and protection. This shoe is designed to help with foot pain and complications due to health problems, injury or overuse.
The Stability Walker is a full grain leather walking shoe with padded collar and tongue. This sneaker is packed with comfort features including a PU insole with gel heel pad, arch-supporting EVA midsole, removable comfort insole, and a durable rubber outsole for traction.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
X (3E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Nubuck leather upper
- Brushed-nylon lining
- Speed-lacing closure system
- Padded collar and tongue
- PU insole with gel heel pad and cushioned ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
- A5500 Medicare certified
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 1 oz
- Made in China