This Reebok Sublite Safety Toe shoe is a cushioned, static dissipative, athletic work oxford with a wide toe box. With an upper composed of mesh and webbing, this safety shoe will not only keep your toes protected at work, but it will amaze you with how lightweight it is.
The moisture wicking nylon mesh lining inside is paired with a Sublite EVA cushioned midsole with rubber heel and forefoot to reduce weight and allow for greater range of motion. The XTR® composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 standards. The MemoryTech massage cushioned insole is removable and adapts to the contours of your foot. With no exposed metal on the upper, this safety shoe is extremely lightweight and flexible. The rubber outsole is rated for slip-resistance, oil-resistance, and ESD specifications. The full-foot flex grooves on the outsole provide improved mobility and flex with every step.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Removable MemoryTech Massage cushioned footbed
- Sublite EVA cushioned midsole with rubber heel and forefoot
- No exposed metal on upper
- ESD dual resistor static dissipative meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 and F2892 standards
- XTR® composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 Standard for protective footwear
- Slip resistant outsole rated 'Best'
- Oil resistant outsole rated 'Better'
- Chemical resistance rated 'Better'
- Abrasion resistance rated 'Best'
- Heat resistance rated 'Good'
- Metal chips resistance rated 'Good'
- Made in Cambodia
- One size 14 weighs 16.5 oz