Timberland PRO's cornerstone series, the TiTAN® workboot provides lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses. Made with the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining, the TiTAN® family of workboots also meets or exceeds ASTM standards.
The Timberland Pro Titan has a soft leather upper paired with an abrasion, oil, and slip resistant outsole. Other safety features include electrical hazard rating and a Titan alloy safety toe. You'll be able to work in comfort with an antimicrobial lining, durable cushioned midsole, nylon support shank, and the Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-static® footbed which provides superior moisture management and temperature regulation.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E/3E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- 360° of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral antimicrobial keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology sock cover provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation, and silver fiber based antimicrobial protection
- Abrasion, oil, and slip resistant outsole
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM standards
- Safety toe meets ASTM standards